We have always been a supporter of open education and open courseware. GraduateTutor is glad to now announce that we will formally begin offering tutoring services to MBA/business open courseware programs as well. Students learning on their own might find that they are stuck on a specific point or need help with a specific topic. Since open courseware students often do not have access to the faculty of their universities and associate resources, they can access GraduateTutor’s expert faculty for assistance.
While MIT’s Open courseware and Open Yale Courses are the most famous there are a lot of other universities that participate in the Open courseware movement. The following is a sample list of participating universities in the US.
- Arizona State University
- College of Eastern Utah
- Dixie State College of Utah
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Kaplan Higher Education
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
- Open Institute of law, Int.
- Tufts University
- UC Berkeley
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Michigan
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Utah
- University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire
- Utah State University
- Utah Valley State College
- Weber State University
- Western Governors University
- Wheelock College
We congratulate the above universities for making available their valuable knowledge and resources to students worldwide. We have also reached out to the Open Courseware Consortium to see how we can do our bit to spread open education.
Please email or call us if we can assist you with live tutoring for any business course that is quantitative in nature. We look forward to working with you.