Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel is one of the most commonly used textbook for statistics among MBA students. The Authors of Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel, Levine, Stephan, Krehbiel & Berenson have done a good job by making Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel user friendly and explanatory.
Graduate Tutor’s Statistics Tutor group uses Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel due to its popularity and clarity.
Statistics courses have high priority in B Schools & Graduate Schools as its knowledge is essential for business & data analysis.
Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel is the first textbook to completely integrate the use of Microsoft Excel as a statistical tool for analysis and interpretation based on the needs of the workplace. Due to many reasons such as usage of Microsoft Excel, clarity of subject etc Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel became the market bestseller in a very short span of time.
Graduate Tutor offers a wide array of tutoring options for business executives and MBA students to develop their Statistics knowledge. Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel is the most sought after textbook for statistics tutoring at Graduate tutor
Into its fourth edition, Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel continued to be popular.
Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel has made the following changes in the fourth edition
- Reorganization of the hypothesis testing chapters
- Excel presentation was revised so that the software package could be used with or without the PHStat add-in
- Hundreds of new applied examples and exercises were introduced
- Updated version of PHStat2
- Reorganized and rewrote Excel handbook sections
- An Appendix, “ Preparing data for Reports and Presentations using Microsoft Excel” was introduced
- More comprehensive coverage of topics
- Expanded Springville Herald cases
The content covered in Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel by its authors Levine, Stephan, Krehbiel and Berenson includes:
- Introduction And Data Collection
- Presenting Data In Tables And Charts
- Numerical Descriptive Measures
- Basic Probability
- Some Important Discrete Probability Distributions
- The Normal Distribution And Other Continuous Distributions
- Confidence Interval Estimation
- Fundamentals Of Hypothesis Testing: One Sample Tests
- Two-Sample Test
- Analysis Of Variance
- Chi-Square Tests And Nonparametric Tests
- Simple Linear Regression
- Introduction To Multiple Regression
- Multiple Regression Model Building
- Time-Series Forecasting And Index Numbers
- Decision Making
- Statistical Applications In Quality And Productivity Management